Genoa RFID Blocking Leather Wallet Card Holder
Free Domestic Shipping for purchases over $39!
A minimalist card holder with RFID protection feature.
The perfect, innovative, slim-fit all-around daily-use cardholder.
A functional design that is perfect for those looking to carry their cards, folded cash, and ID all in one leather-crafted cardholder, keeping everything organized and compact.
There are 3 horizontal credit card slots on front and 3 on the back, and there is one vertical slot on each side. A total of 8 credit card slots that can hold up to 16 cards, you can also use these compartments to store folded cash.
Hand-crafted from the finest, Full-grain cowhide.
It measures approximately 3.94" x 3.74" (10 cm x 9,5 cm).
RFID protection is an innovative technology that blocks unwanted scans, ensuring that your ID and credit cards, therefore your financial and personal information remain private and confidential.
Feel safer with a built-in RFID blocking material on your phone case from electronic thieves and pickpocketing since stealing information from your cards will be much harder.
Comes in an elegant package. The perfect wallet for you. A perfect gift idea for your loved ones.
Our free shipping promotion applies to orders of $39 or more
shipping within the U.S. with the Post Office Ground shipping method selected.
Here at VENITO, we are happy to offer special discounted
international shipping rates for international shipments for several countries.
Our clients will be able to find out more about these discounts once they enter
the shipping address into the checkout process.
Please Note: VENITO does not personally pay for import
duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you have any questions regarding the individual shipping
cost specific to your country, please contact us.
Orders typically ship within 1-3 business days from the time
your order is received. Please note that weekends do not count as a shipping
Our cut-off time for processing Next Day (Overnight) or 2
Day shipments is 10:00 AM EST.
Processing times may increase up to 4 business days during
new product releases and holidays due to extremely high order volume.
Domestic: USPS First Class Mail and FedEx Ground delivery
time is generally 3-9 business days, depending on the distance between the two
regions. These carriers deliver Monday through Friday.
International: DHL Global Mail delivers international
packages in 10-to 21 days to countries listed below. International orders may
be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond
original delivery estimates. DHL Global Mail transfers the package to your
local post for final delivery. Business addressees are excluded from this
Orders ship with a tracking number. This carrier and
tracking information is emailed to you once your shipment has been completed.
- We allow our customers to decide whether to keep or return
the item within this 30-day timeframe. However, since even a few days of use
could potentially damage the products, please treat newly purchased items
delicately during this initial period in case they need to be returned.
- Personalized or customized orders cannot be returned or
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise
Authorization (RMA) number (you can request it from our Customer Service when
you initiate a return process)
- If VENITO does not receive the return within 30 days of
the date on your receipt, the return authorization will expire and cannot be
- Returns received without authorization may be returned to
the sender or, at VENITO’s discretion, a 20% restocking fee will be deducted
from the refund.
- Item Condition: Returns are valid only on products
purchased from this website and that are in new, unused, showroom condition,
with all original packaging, including accessories, unless otherwise approved
by Customer Service in advance.
- When you contact Customer Service, be sure to let us know
of any issues (damage, flaws, etc.) as soon as you receive an item.
- Exchanges: The same rules above apply to the exchange
process. We’ll initiate the exchange process only when we receive the return
receipt. We will ship the new items once we receive your returned items and our
Fulfillment Center labels it as resellable.
For more info, please visit our Shipping & Delivery Policy page
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, and the
item is in unused condition with the original packaging still intact, you can
return your item(s) within 30 days of the shipping date for a refund, exchange
or store credit
- The returned item(s) and all its packaging materials
should be in their original resellable condition, meaning to be unused and
undamaged for a full refund. All tags must still be attached to the product.
- We’ll issue a refund (partially or fully) upon our
receiving the returned item that meets the conditions mentioned in our Return
& Exchange Policy.
- All returned items will be thoroughly inspected by our
Fulfillment Center and only those determined to be in resellable condition will
be eligible for a full refund.
- Since our leather products are made from a natural,
organic material, some imperfections are normal and any deterioration due to
this feature will be taken into consideration when returned goods are
examined. If, upon inspection by VENITO,
a returned item is deemed worn or scratched from use, a refund may not be
- The refund will be issued for the cost of the items only.
We won’t cover your return shipping charges unless you are sending any
defective product back.
- We reserve the right to refuse the refund if the returned
items don’t meet these conditions.
For more info, please visit our Refund Policy page
- Regularly clean leather with a soft brush or cloth & air out leather
- Clean spots and stains with a mixture of soap flakes and warm water
- Blot away water or moisture as soon as possible
- Dry wet leather naturally, away from artificial heat
- Use a steam cleaner to disinfect and remove buildup from regular use
- Don't machine wash leather
- Don't get leather wet wherever possible
- Don't dry wet leather next to a radiator or with a hairdryer
- Don't tumble dry leather
- Don't iron leather
- Don't immerse leather in water to clean